The need for drug and alcohol rehab in Doncaster is as essential as it is in any other part of the UK. As a free referral service, Addiction Helper works hard to connect those in need of rehab with the facilities that provide it. It is our mission to make it easier and quicker for those in need of rehab in Doncaster and other parts of the country to access the treatments they need, no matter what their circumstances.
You should know that we do not provide alcohol or drug rehab in Doncaster ourselves. Rather, we work with treatment providers to make sure you get what you need. So, how can we help? We offer the following free services:
- Professional Assessments ??? Our trained counsellors provide clients with comprehensive assessments of their current situations. The evaluation enables us to determine the severity of a substance abuse or addiction problem along with identifying circumstances that could affect treatment options.
- Free Advice ??? We cannot tell any of our clients what they must do to get well. Nevertheless, we can offer free and sound advice based on current best practices, experience, training, and data relating to the treatment options available in Doncaster.
- Treatment Options ??? We provide each and every client who needs it a full list of treatment options in the Doncaster area. Our counsellors are more than happy to walk clients through each of the options to make sure they fully understand what those options entail.
- Answers ??? Our clients have plenty of good questions relating to rehab and drug and alcohol treatment. We endeavour to respond to each question as thoroughly and comprehensively as possible.
- Further Assistance ??? From time to time a client will be ready to seek treatment but will have no idea what to do or how to do it. We provide assistance in making that connection with the private rehab clinic or other treatment provider.
Rest assured that we provide our services with the strictest confidentiality. We do not share your information with anyone outside of our organisation, nor will we contact your relatives to tell them we have spoken with you. No one will know you have reached out to us unless you decide to tell them. We believe confidentiality is necessary in order to render proper assistance to our clients.
Your Options for Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Doncaster
We have no way of knowing how much research you have already done regarding drug or alcohol rehab in Doncaster. Nonetheless, we are happy to tell you that you have many options to choose from. Drug and alcohol treatment is no longer confined to one or two private counsellors and a single drug or alcohol charity. We have the potential to connect you with:
- multiple private residential clinics
- local support groups and charities
- private counsellors and counselling groups
- outpatient programmes offered by the NHS.
Deciding what is right for you is a matter of stepping back and honestly assessing where you are. That is one of the things we do best. If our assessment determines you would be best served by way of a short-term outpatient programme, we will walk you through all of the options for such treatments. If you would be better served by a long-term residential treatment programme, we will introduce you to a number of different providers of alcohol and drug rehab in Doncaster.
What to Expect from Alcohol and Drug Rehab?
Within the choice of inpatient and outpatient treatment, there are also multiple options for therapy focus. For example, one rehab clinic may utilise a model focused heavily on 12-step work and group counselling. Another clinic may use group counselling, but be more focused on therapies such as art and music. Still another clinic might place a heavier emphasis on diet, nutrition, and exercise.
None of the available models is necessarily better or worse than another is. We offer different options because substance abusers and addicts are different people. You are an individual with a unique outlook on life. You have your history, your family, and your goals and desires. Therefore, developing a bespoke treatment plan based on who you are only makes sense. The providers we work with do just that.
Below we have listed some of the services in areas around Doncaster:
Rosslyn House, 41 Thorne Rd, (entrance on Christ Church Rd), DN1 2EZ
Adwick le Street
Mind Centre, 27-29 Nether Hall Rd, DN1 2PG
Adwick le Street