Across the United Kingdom, alcohol is a substance that is commonly abused by many individuals. The Government has recommended that UK adults drink no more than fourteen units of alcohol in any one week, with this amount spread across the entire week. It is also recommended that some days be kept alcohol-free. However, in towns and cities the length and breadth of the country, there are some people who drink far more than this each week. In fact, there are some who drink their entire week???s allowance in just one day. This is happening everywhere, including in Kidderminster; and unfortunately, substance abuse often leads to addiction. Help is required for those who find themselves in the grip of deadly addictions but thankfully, alcohol rehab in Kidderminster is available.
It must be mentioned that it is not just alcohol that destroys the life of many people. Illegal drugs and prescription medication can also cause addiction; as such, drug rehab in Kidderminster is also necessary. The problem is that not enough people are accessing these services.
Our role as a referral service is to be the link that connects the people who need rehab in Kidderminster with the various organisations that provide these services We do not provide addiction treatment ourselves. What we do provide is free advice, assessments, and referrals to providers in both the private and public sectors. We can help you to find a programme of detox and rehabilitation as well ??? all we need is to speak with you.
Are You Looking for Drug or Alcohol Rehab in Kidderminster?
If you need drug or alcohol rehab in Kidderminster, please let us help you find it. We are well aware that you can try to find a programme yourself, and you may have already started your search. If so, you have probably discovered that this is a challenging task. There is a mountain of information available online, and not all of it is relevant.
We have spent countless days gathering information on the various providers of rehab in the UK and overseas. We have created a database with this information so that we can access it within minutes when you get in touch with us.
There is no benefit to you by spending hours and hours trying to find a rehab provider in your area when you can get the information you need by picking up the phone and giving us a call. What???s more, you can be sure of finding the most suitable rehab provider for your needs when you use our service. We have experience and knowledge of matching those in need of rehab with the facilities that provide it.
We can assess your situation to create a profile of you and your requirements. We will then match you to the provider that can meet these needs. We know what to look for in a provider and we know which organisations specialise in which addictions and treatments.
Who Provides Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Kidderminster?
There is plenty of choice in terms of alcohol and drug rehab in Kidderminster, whatever your needs and circumstances are. Addiction services in the town are provided by a plethora public and private organisations and it is our job to help you find the one that is right for you, on every level. With our help, you can find the provider that will meet your treatment needs, personal situation and budget. Below are a few examples of the organisations that provide rehab programmes in your area:
- The NHS ??? The NHS offers outpatient programmes for those who need help with addictions to alcohol or drugs. However, these services are underfunded and are in huge demand. It is proving difficult for the NHS to meet these demands and, as such, new cases usually incur long waiting times.
- Charities ??? Charity organisations are typically run by those who want to pick up the slack left by a severely underfunded NHS. Nevertheless, as with the NHS, charity-run programmes tend to be in huge demand as well. They rely on funding and donations, which can hinder the number of patients they can help at any one time. Waiting lists can also be an obstacle to treatment with charities.
- Local Counsellors ??? Local counsellors can be privately run or funded by the NHS. They offer outpatient treatment in the form of regular counselling and therapy sessions.
- Local Support Groups ??? Local support groups offer help to those who want to get sober and stay sober. They are ideal for those who have completed an outpatient programme and want to utilise aftercare services to help with the maintenance of their sobriety.
- Private Clinics ??? Private clinics operate across the UK and provide residential programmes to those who want to get clean and sober in the shortest possible time. There is a cost involved but many clinics offer payment plans or accept government funding where applicable.