Drug & Alcohol Rehab Burgess Hill
You might not expect substance abuse to be a problem in small towns such as Burgess Hill, but the reality is that wherever drugs and alcohol exist, problems will follow. And it is important to realise that substance abuse and addiction can affect anyone, no matter their age, race, gender or wealth. There is no discrimination when it comes to addiction, despite what many people believe. Rich or poor, old or young, if you use mood-altering substances such as drugs or alcohol, you are at risk of addiction and the many problems it brings. It is for that reason that drug and alcohol rehab in Burgess Hill is available, just as it is in almost every other part of the UK.
If you are struggling with a drug or alcohol addiction, you may have decided that now is the time to reach out for help. You have done the right thing by visiting this website because we can save you hours of research time. You do not have to look for a suitable alcohol or drug rehab in Burgess Hill or beyond because we can find it for you.
Our service is completely free and confidential, so you have absolutely nothing to lose by getting in touch with us right now. As soon as you do, we will begin working to match you to a treatment provider that will meet your needs and circumstances; that is our mission and is one that we take very seriously. We are firmly of the belief that rehab in Burgess Hill and other parts of the country should be quickly and easily accessible to everyone, regardless of their circumstances.
What You Should Know About Drug or Alcohol Rehab in Burgess Hill
When it comes to drug or alcohol rehab in Burgess Hill, it is just like any other town or city in the UK in that it is provided by several different organisations, including the NHS, charities, local support groups and private clinics. These organisations are working hard to treat those affected by addiction to various substances, including:
- Illegal drugs (such as cocaine, crystal meth, heroin, etc.)
- Prescription drugs (typically prescribed to treat chronic pain or sleep disorders)
- Over-the-counter medication (usually containing codeine)
- Inhalants and solvents
- New psychoactive substances (formerly known as legal highs ??? Spice, Clockwork Orange, etc.).
In terms of alcohol and drug rehab in Burgess Hill, patients typically have two choices ??? inpatient or outpatient. Below is a brief outline of what to expect from each:
- Inpatient Programmes ??? Inpatient programmes are usually provided by private clinics. Accommodation is decorated to a high standard, and the environment is comfortable and secure with little or no distractions. Treatment programmes tend to run for around 6-8 weeks.
- Outpatient Programmes ??? The outpatient programme is typically the remit of charities and the NHS, and patients do not stay in the clinic. Since the programme is less intensive than that provided in an inpatient facility, it tends to run for longer. Some programmes last for a number of months, while others continue for up to a year or more.
Featured Burgess Hill Alcohol & Drug Detox Treatment Centres
Is Residential Rehab in Burgess Hill a Good Option?
If you are wondering which type of treatment programme to choose, Addiction Helper can assist. We do not provide treatment for addiction ourselves, but we do work with the various providers in all areas of the UK.
We do believe that residential rehab is a good option for most people, and there are many reasons why:
- Distraction-free environment ??? There are no distractions from the outside world within a residential facility. Patients can spend their time focusing on recovery without having to worry about other issues.
- Multi-disciplined teams ??? Private residential clinics are usually staffed by a team of fully trained professionals including physicians, nurses, counsellors, therapists and support staff, all of whom work together to ensure every patient has the best chance of long-term sobriety.
- Immediate access ??? One of the biggest problems with free addiction services is that they are heavily subscribed, and the demand usually outweighs the supply. Those who want to receive treatment from a free service will typically go on a waiting list. This does not happen with private clinics as most patients can be admitted within one to two days of making their initial enquiry.
- Bespoke treatment plans ??? Residential programmes can cater to the needs of the individual, and most clinics use bespoke treatment plans to do so. Counsellors and therapists will use a range of methods to suit the individual, and these plans can be easily adjusted if required.
While we believe that a residential treatment programme is a good option for most, we know that there are some patients for whom they are unsuitable or inappropriate. In these situations, we will work diligently to find a suitable alternative. We want you to know that no matter what your needs, we will work tirelessly to match you to a rehab provider you are comfortable with.
Bespoke Plans Provided by Alcohol and Drug Rehab in Burgess Hill
It is important for the mind, body and spirit to be treated together in order for the individual to overcome addiction effectively and with that in mind, most providers of rehab in Burgess Hill will use bespoke treatment plans for their patients.
It is now the belief that every patient is different and has his or her own individual needs in terms of addiction treatment. This means that providers of rehab know that what works for one patient may not necessarily work for the next.
The solution is to create individual plans for each patient that will incorporate traditional treatments such as cognitive behavioural therapy, individual counselling, group therapy and motivational interviewing with holistic treatments such as yoga, meditation, art therapy and acupuncture. This type of treatment plan is designed to help the individual overcome his or her addiction while at the same time, reducing stress and improving wellbeing.
For more information about rehab in your area, contact Addiction Helper today. You can get in touch with us via this website or by calling our 24-hour helpline.
We offer dedicated local treatment across Sussex including??Chichester,??Bognor Regis,??Brighton,??Crawley,??Eastbourne,??Hastings,??Horsham, Littlehampton, Lewes, Haywards Heath, Hailsham, East Grinstead, Bexhill on Sea, Crowborough, Newhaven, Peacehaven, Uckfield, Seaford, Shoreham by Sea, Portslade by Sea, and??Worthing.