Addiction Helper help people from all walks of life into drug & alcohol rehab on The Wirral. People’s struggles might be with alcohol, drugs, or behavioural addictions. What we want you to know is that treatment is available on the Wirral.
Treatment can be accessed by calling our 24-hour helpline or contacting us through this website. We can help you locate treatment for alcohol, illicit drugs, prescription medications, and over-the-counter drugs, new psychoactive substances (legal highs), household solvents and chemicals, and behavioural addictions such as sex and gambling. When you contact us, we promise to provide you:
- a free and comprehensive assessment
- answers to all of your questions
- a judgement-free, listening ear
- multiple treatment options
- free referrals to treatment
- any assistance you might need to access treatment.
We exist to serve those in need. Whether you are struggling with substance abuse or addiction yourself, or you are concerned about a friend or loved one, our goal is to make sure everyone who contacts us is helped as much as possible.
Alcohol rehab on The Wirral can lead to abstinence
Substance abuse and addiction are problems that plague far too many people in the Wirral and all across England. Nevertheless, truth be told, the only way to conquer such problems is to commit to total abstinence. This is harder than most people who have never struggled with substance abuse know. However, difficult does not mean impossible. Anyone can overcome a drug or alcohol problem with the right kind of drug & alcohol rehab and a strong support system.
Our job is to connect our clients with both treatment and support. To that end, we work with:
- private rehab clinics
- professional counsellors
- drug and alcohol charities
- other treatment providers.
Free services made available through the NHS may be appropriate for clients in the early stages of substance abuse or addiction. Nonetheless, our experience indicates that those fully immersed in addiction are better served by private, residential rehab, or professional counselling.
When you contact us, we will walk you through every treatment option available to you. You ultimately choose what you believe is most appropriate. Right now it is less important what you choose and more important that you make the choice to get well.
Drug Rehab on The Wirral that Does Work
You may have heard stories of substance abusers and addicts who have gone through treatment only to return to their previous behaviour. Unfortunately, this does happen. However, it does not have to. Treatment does work for those who are committed to recovery. We know because we have personally witnessed it time and again. We have helped countless others just as you get started on the road to recovery and gradually move on to substance free lives that are both productive and fulfilling.
What does it take to achieve successful treatment? It takes the following:
- Experienced Professionals ??? Substance abuse and addiction are not easily conquered problems. Successful treatment requires experienced professionals who understand all of the nuances of addictive behaviour. The clinics we work with all have experienced professionals on staff.
- Multiple Options ??? Successful drug or alcohol treatment is directly related to the treatment options available. There is no form of treatment that works well for everyone, as experience has taught us. The most successful clinics offer a range of treatment options staff therapist can choose from.
- Support ??? Along with professional treatment comes the support of caring staff and others in the programme. Support is crucial to encourage accountability and prevent relapse. During and after treatment, strong support from family members also helps a great deal.
- Commitment ??? Forcing an addict into treatment usually does not yield positive results because the individual does not embrace treatment willingly. Successful treatment requires a commitment by the individual to willingly focus all of his or her energies on getting well. The committed client is in a much better position to succeed.
If you are committed to complete and total recovery, that is all successful treatment requires from you. We and our partners handle everything else. You need only contact us to get started on your own road to recovery today.