Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you see. We hope that you will see someone you are satisfied with, someone who is getting the most out of life without the need to abuse drugs or alcohol. If you do not see that kind of person, don???t give up hope under the false belief that your life can never get better. Both drug and alcohol rehab in Seaham is readily available.
Addiction Helper is here to assist you in finding those treatments. Part of our mission is to maintain an active database of information regarding alcohol and drug rehab in Seaham and the rest of the UK. This database provides information on where it can be found, who offers it, and how much it costs. You can get started on your road to recovery just by calling our 24-hour helpline. There is no need for you to spend weeks or months trying to research treatment options on your own.
Why do we offer our completely confidential services free of charge? Because our number one goal is to help people take their lives back from drugs and alcohol. It would not make any sense to burden those in need with an additional cost. Our services are free because we want to make it as easy for you as possible to reach out for help.
How Do We Help People Find Rehab in Seaham?
We help substance abusers by providing the following through our 24-hour helpline:
- Assessments ??? Our trained counsellors provide those who call with comprehensive assessments to help determine the seriousness of a drug or alcohol abuse problem.
- Listening Ear ??? Addiction Helper counsellors will provide a listening ear, without judgement, to everyone who calls. We understand that sometimes you just need to talk.
- Assistance ??? Those who call because they are ready to get well are given assistance in determining and locating the best treatment options. Where necessary, our counsellors can help make admission arrangements to drug or alcohol rehab in Seaham.
- Answers ??? Clients call us with many questions. We endeavour to provide the correct answers before our contact has concluded. If we do not know an answer right away, our counsellor will find it as quickly as possible.
Addiction Helper can advise you regarding private rehab in Seaham. We can also advise you in relation to NHS services, private counsellors, local drug and alcohol charities, and support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. Our goal is to help you reach an informed decision rather than one based on raw emotion.
You???re Not Alone ??? There Are Many Rehabs for Addiction in Seaham
Although drugs or alcohol may make you feel as though you are all alone, you???re really not. Between our counsellors and the dedicated staff at rehab clinics across the country, there are hundreds of people fully committed to your recovery. Please do not attempt to get well on your own. Take advantage of the professional help that is out there.
When you call us, we will listen to whatever you have to say without interruption. We will then offer a completely free and confidential assessment of your own individual situation. This will take various factors into consideration.
We will look at the type of substance you have been abusing and how long you have been abusing it. We will also look at whether you have any underlying medical health issues that could affect the type of programme you choose.
In addition, we will ask about any commitments you may have at home or at work, what your budget is in terms of private treatment, and what your personal preferences are. We want to make sure that whoever we recommend, you are completely happy with. We know that if you are not happy or comfortable with your choice, you are unlikely to commit fully to the programme and would be less likely to have a successful outcome.
What to Expect from Rehab?
If you feel you are ready to get started on a programme of alcohol or drug rehab in Seaham, you have come to the right place. We can help you to find a provider that will work for you on all levels. We will present you with a number of options, from which you can choose the programme that you are most happy with.
Nevertheless, before you choose, you may want to know a bit more about rehab in Seaham and what you can expect. Below is a brief outline of each stage in the recovery process:
- Detox ??? A detox programme is often an essential part of the recovery journey, particularly for those with a physical dependence on alcohol or drugs. The aim is to separate the individual from the substance to which he or she is addicted through abstinence. Detox programmes typically take place in a dedicated facility with fully trained staff in attendance throughout. The process usually takes between one and two weeks to complete, during which time you can expect to experience a range of withdrawal symptoms.
- Rehabilitation ??? Rehab programmes are either inpatient or outpatient based and are designed to help get to the root cause of the addiction and teach the individual how to move on to a substance-free life. In an inpatient programme, the patient will stay in the clinic for around six to eight weeks and will complete an intensive and structured programme of care. With outpatient programmes, the approach is far less intensive. Treatments take place daily or weekly, but the patient does not stay in the clinic. These programmes can run for many months, or even up to a year or more.
- Aftercare ??? Once rehab has finished, patients will return to everyday living, but most will need additional support to help avoid a relapse. This is where aftercare comes into its own. Aftercare is often included as part of a rehabilitation programme but is available from local support groups too.