Are you or a loved one looking for residential rehab or want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Residential Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
What Is Residential Rehab?
There are two types of residential rehab:
- Fully Residential: Clients eat, sleep and undergo therapy in the rehab. Full in-house medical detox are standard. Clients are only allowed out of the rehab if escorted by a member of staff. Medical care and support is 24/7. All meals are prepared and cooked by the rehab’s chef. Fully residential rehab centres are often more luxurious, with options to upgrade.
- Quasi Residential: Patients attend the rehab during the day for treatment & stay overnight in sober living accommodation, usually a short distance away from the clinic. Quasi Residential offers low cost rehab; clients are usually required to cook their own meals and retain an element of self sufficiency. This kind of rehab is suitable for those on a lower budget.
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting, shaking, general discomfort etc… until the client is addiction-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove toxins from the body. The detox takes between 7-10 days and you will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout.
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored residential rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our residential rehab clinics, treatment needs, locations and cost – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right residential rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7helloResidential Rehab