Addiction Helper have in-depth knowledge of the most sought after and reputable Care Quality Commussion (CQC) regulated rehabs in the UK and overseas. Depending on your accommodation preference and treatment needs, we can find you the ideal rehabilitation facility to take care of all your clinical, and personal, requirements. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. Our trained telephone addiction specialists will take care of all the arrangements from sober transport, admission, detox and rehabilitation all the way through to aftercare.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Rehab Facility Options
The more exclusive the rehab, the higher the standard of accommodation and facilities. Low-cost rehabs will offer basic living quarters, which are well maintained and comfortable. Whereas Luxury rehab will offer an exceptionally high standard of accommodation with state-of-the-art facilities inc. private gymnasiums and swimming pools. However, the rehab programme itself is virtually identical UK-wide, no matter the cost!
- Private en-suite bedrooms
- Luxury apartments and cottages
- Free WiFi access
- Professional chefs & restaurant-quality food
- Full laundry service
- State-of-the-art gymnasiums & swimming pools
- Secure and attractive private gardens
- Access to a Spa and exclusive treatments
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol or drug free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove substances from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
We strongly recommend that every client undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation for addiction (including medical detox). In this time, you will be treated psychologically, emotionally, and spiritually. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored rehab programmes to the client, as well as dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our UK rehabs, treatment needs, cost, or any other aspect of the treatment process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right UK rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr complimentary support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7helloRehab Facilities