UK Local Rehab
Are you or a loved one looking for local rehab or want to find out more? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day admission, from cheap to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Local Rehabilitation Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
A medical detox is where the rehab doctor prescribes an approved substitute medication to replace the alcohol or drugs. The individual is then weaned off the medication over a period of days until they are clean. Throughout this process, you will receive 24/7 care and support from doctors, nurses and therapists. The majority of detoxes are complete within 7-10 days.
It is strongly recommended that anyone suffering with addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including the necessary detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and individualised rehab to be completed. Our specialist programmes include
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding local addiction rehab, treatment needs, locations, cost, and any other aspect of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
Addiction Helper are passionate about saving lives. We promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the local rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/helloUK Local Rehab