UK Drug Addiction
Are you or a loved on suffering with drug addiction? If so, Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction-free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all centres and keep up-to-date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered and can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Drug Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment away from temptation
- Full medical drug detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses, counsellors, and therapists
- Personalised rehab treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions
Medical Drug Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of drug withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting, shaking, general discomfort etc… until the client is drug-free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove toxins from the body. The detox takes between 7-10 days and you will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering with drug addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist treatment includes:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling Programme
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfulness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing tailored programmes to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding drug addiction rehab, treatment needs, location, cost, and other aspects of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right drug addiction rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7