Alcohol Addiction UK
Are you worried that you or your loved one are addicted to alcohol? Do you want to stop but find you cannot? If the answer is yes, Addiction helper can guide you towards the best alcohol rehab treatment in the UK and overseas. We specialise in treating alcohol addiction within a residential rehab environment and know from experience that rehab is the solution to alcohol addiction. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Alcohol Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
Am I Addicted to Alcohol?
You may be wondering if you or your loved one are an alcoholic. It can be difficult to accurately diagnose yourself without professional advice. Start by asking yourself the following questions in relation to your drinking:
- Once I start drinking, do I usually lose control of the amount consumed?
- Do I have alcohol withdrawal symptoms if I stop drinking?
- Are my attempts to quit drinking unsuccessful?
- Do my family and loved ones point out that I am drinking too much?
- Do I find it hard to face life without alcohol?
- Do I continue to drink despite consequences such as health issues, loss of jobs, breakdown of relationships, strained finances and debt?
- Do I feel there is no point to life without alcohol?
If you answer yes to one or more of these questions you may have an alcohol problem. Call us now for free and confidential advice!
Medical Alcohol Detox
During the medical detox process, patients are prescribed an approved medication to manage the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal. The process is tailored to the individual in order to negate the effects of fitting until the client is alcohol free. The treatment is clinically proven to be the safest way to remove alcohol from the body. You will receive 24/7 medical care and support throughout. The detox will take between between 7 to 10 days.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering from addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox if required). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- One-to-One Counselling
- Fitness and Massage
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing alcohol detox and rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding alcohol addiction, treatment plans, locations, cost, and other aspects of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find you the right alcohol rehab according to your specific needs
- Arrange everything from sober transport & admission to aftercare
- Help support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7helloAlcohol Addiction UK