12 Step Rehab
Are you or a loved one looking for 12 Step rehab or want to find out more? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up to date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
12 Step Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
How It Works
12 Step rehabilitation essentially works by treating the mind and the spirit of the addict; bringing about a sea-change in thinking and perception. It is a relationship-centred programme of action; it enables the addict to think of others in a compassionate and loving way. A programme of complete abstinence, it encourages spiritual development and growth. Alcoholics and addicts undergoing 12 Step treatment are shown how to accept responsibility for their actions of the past and move towards healthier and non-destructive behaviours for the future.
We strongly a minimum of 28 days residential rehabilitation (including medical detox). This period of time allows for an intensive and individualised rehab to be completed. Our recovery programme offers the following:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Continuous Peer Support
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
- Music & Art Therapy
- Abstinence Based Recovery
- Group Therapy
- Compatibility With All Religions
- Holisitc Therapy
- Acceptance & New Thinking
- Aftercare Support and Mentoring
We specialise in providing 12 step rehab programmes with dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding our 12 Step rehabs, treatment plans, locations, cost, and other aspects of the addiction rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find the right 12 Step rehab according to your specific needs, budget & location
- Arrange everything inc. sober transport, admission, aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7hello12 Step Rehab