Are you or a loved one looking for addiction counselling or want to find out more? If so Addiction Helper are experts in helping people become addiction free. We have successfully helped thousands of people get life-changing treatment across a selection of rehabs. All our rehabs are CQC-regulated, and our staff are in recovery from a range of addictions, while many have been through rehab themselves. We visit all the centres and keep up to date with CQC reporting on the facilities and programmes offered. We can arrange same-day UK admission, from cost-effective to luxury treatment.
For more info about rehab, locations & cost please call us now or talk privately on LIVE chat!
Addiction Rehab Benefits
- Be in a safe and nurturing environment
- Full medical detox with 24/7 care and support
- Learn how to overcome the root causes of addiction
- Clinical team, including: doctors, nurses and therapists
- Personalised rehabilitation treatment programme
- Learn proven relapse prevention techniques
- 1 year free aftercare support sessions
Alcohol and Drug Addiction
Addiction is a serious physical, emotional, and psychological condition, which requires professional treatment to overcome. As it is a chronic brain-relapsing condition, there is no “quick fix”; hence why most find it hard/impossible to stop on their own without any specialist help. Dependency of any kind, whether it be to alcohol or drugs, is hugely destructive and can be life-threatening. If you or a loved one are suffering from addiction, it is important that you do not delay treatment and seek professional addiction counselling straight away.
Before you start rehabilitation you will undergo a full medical detox administered by a clinical team inc. doctors, nurses, and therapists. Patients will receive a an approved medication to significantly reduce withdrawal symptoms. Clinically proven to be the safest way to detox; 24/7 care and support will be provided. Medical detoxes take between 7 and 10 days to complete.
We strongly recommended that anyone suffering from addiction undergoes a minimum of 28 days rehabilitation (inc. medical detox if required). This period of time allows for an intensive & personalised rehab programme to be completed. Our specialist programmes include:
- One-to-One Counselling
- Group Therapy
- Mindfullness and Acupuncture
- Fitness and Massage
- Yoga & Meditation
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 12 Step Rehab
- Holistic Programme
- Music & Art Therapy
- Relapse Prevention Techniques
We specialise in providing addiction counselling to the client and dedicated family support. Addiction rarely affects just the individual and we appreciate that this can be a stressful time for all those concerned. If you have any questions regarding addiction counselling, treatment needs, locations, cost, and other aspects of the rehabilitation process – we can answer them!
The Addiction Helper Promise
At Addiction Helper, we are passionate about saving lives, we promise to:
- Provide free & confidential advice 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Find the right addiction counselling according to your specific needs, budget & location
- Arrange everything inc. sober transport, admission, aftercare & ongoing support
- Support you, your family and loved ones during your journey to sobriety
- 1yr free aftercare support sessions to safeguard against relapse
Call us now or talk to us on LIVE Chat – we are here 24/7helloAddiction Counselling